The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) invites applications for entry into the Registered Nurse BSc Programme for the Academic year 2018-2019.
The entry requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission to the programme.
- Must have at least 5 CXC/GCE/CSEC subjects.
- Compulsory subjects include English Language, Mathematics and Biology or Human and Social Biology.
- Applicants MUST NOT have more than 2 of the 5 subjects at grade/level 3.
- Passes at the CAPE level are acceptable at grades 1-4, but CAPE is not mandatory/compulsory.
Persons who DO NOT meet the entry requirements as specified above need not apply.
The application form with additional instructions and details is available online via the link below or can be collected at the Villa Campus' front desk or at the Division of Nursing Education in Largo Height.
Deadline for submission of Application is Tuesday 31st July, 2018.