Successful applicants who received an offer for the Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies are asked to note that registration and orientation activities will be held on Wednesday 5th September, 2018 for CAPE students and on Thursday 6th September, 2018 for Associate Degree students. The groupings, times and activities are provided below.
- Wednesday 5th September, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Group 1: CAPE Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Environmental Science students (students taking any of these four subjects are in group 1)
- Wednesday 5th September, 2018 beginning at 1:00 p.m.
Group 2: Students pursing CAPE subjects not including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Environmental Science
- Thursday 6th September, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Group 3: AS Business Studies students
- Thursday 6th September, 2018 beginning at 1:00 p.m.
Group 4: Students pursing AA Fine Arts, Design and Cultural Communication, AA Paralegal Studies, AS Information Technology and AS Psychology
The activities for each group will be as follows:
- Check in at front desk
- Pay fees
- Take photos at the library
- Library orientation
- Rules and Regulation session in LT2
- Tour of Compound
Successful applicants are strongly advised to review the contents of their acceptance packages carefully and bring along all necessary documents with them.