The BScN application period has been extended to Wednesday July 15th 2020. All applicants are kindly asked to call or Whatsapp Sr Roxanne Stowe-Maloney at 528-5087 as soon as they have submitted their application in the UWI portal so they can be scheduled for an interview.
Interviews begin on July 13th 2020.
- Complete and submit your online application form at the UWI Mona website https://www.mona.uwi.edu/admissions/ and select Nursing BSc St Vin &Gren TLI (NUBS-BSC-V-T)
- Submit the following to the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) in Largo Height:
- Printed Online Confirmation Receipt
- Required documents (detailed below)
- Document processing fee of EC $25
Applicants are required to submit certified copies of their:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Professional certificates and/or Diplomas
- Marriage certificate/Deed Poll (whichever is applicable) if present name is different from that on documents
- Two (2) passport size photos MUST BE certified
- A hand written letter stating why you are interested in applying for the Bachelors in Nursing programme. Please address this letter to
Mrs. Samantha Minors-Rouse
St. Vincent and the Grenadines community College
- Recent police record
- Transcripts from previous Educational Institutions
Click here for details regarding entry requirements.
For more information regarding the BScN Programme or application procedure please contact Sr. Roxanne Stowe-Maloney.