The application period for full-time admission into the Division of Teacher Education (DTE) for the 2021-2022 academic year is open. Persons desirous of submitting an application must do so using the SVGCC's online application system https://admissions.svgcc.vc.
The Division is offering the following programmes this application period:
- Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
- Primary Teacher Education (online)
- Early Childhood Education (blended)
- Certificate Early Childhood Care and Development (online)
Interested applicants are strongly advised to carefully read:
- ALL programme and specialisation entry requirements before proceeding with the application
- ALL instructions provided on the application site before proceeding with the application
- ALL instructions provided during the completion of the application and after its submission
Applicants are required to pay an application fee of $20 and submit several pieces of documentation after submitting their online application. These steps are part of the application process and must be completed so that the application can be processed. Kindly read ALL instructions provided regarding the submission of the supporting documents and note that ALL required documents MUST be submitted at the same time along with the payment of the application fee. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
The application fee must first be paid at the Bursary and then the documents submitted at the Registry.
Collection of these documents and payment of the application fee will only take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week beginning 24th March 2021 until 13th May 2021 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The application system closes on Friday 30th April 2021 at 11:59 p.m. All online applications must be submitted by this deadline.