The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) seeks to recruit qualified and innovative educators to deliver instruction in various subject areas. Successful candidates will be offered an initial one-year contract and will be attached to the Engineering department of the Division of Technical & Vocational Education (DTVE).
- Automotive Repairs Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Recruited persons will be responsible for the delivery of teaching and learning in their field and will be expected to contribute to the planning and effective running of the curriculum and department.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the department and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on industry standards, and in accordance with the course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provisions for students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Lecturers should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least two years of relevant experience working or lecturing in that field.
Instructors should have:
- At least an Associate’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least four years of relevant experience working or lecturing in that field.
If you think that you’re a match, then do the following:
- Gather the following documents as part of your application:
- Cover Letter
- A recent Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- COVID-19 vaccination card (if applicable)
Applicants are advised to request that referees send letters of reference under CONFIDENTIAL cover, directly to the HR Manager without waiting to be contacted by the College.
THE CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Sunday, January 22nd, 2023.