The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit qualified and innovative nurses to join our health education team at the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to nursing students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the division and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on industry standards, and in accordance with course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provision for students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Clinical Instructors should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- At least five years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field
- Strong clinical skills
- Midwifery training and experience (asset)
Lecturers should have:
- All of the above and
- At least a Master's degree in Nursing
Applicants are advised to request that referees send letters of reference directly to the HR Manager without waiting to be contacted by the College.
CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Sunday June 4th, 2023.