The SVGCC is seeking to recruit a qualified and innovative individual to deliver instruction in the area of the Performing Arts for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The recruited person will be responsible for the delivery of teaching and learning in the specified field and for contributing towards the planning and effective running of the curriculum and the respective department.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the department and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on industry standards and in accordance with course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provision for students;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Lecturers should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least two years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field.
Applicants are advised to request that referees send letters of reference under CONFIDENTIAL cover, directly to the HR Manager without waiting to be contacted by the College.
CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Tuesday, August 29th, 2023.