The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Information Management Specialist.
At the SVGCC, the Information Management Specialist is a key member of the IT Services team and is responsible for managing and supporting the ICT systems that facilitate educational delivery, administration and communication.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
We’d love to have you on board if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, and committed to excellence
- Can work independently while being committed to achieving team and organisational goals
- You are teachable and have a high regard for integrity and accountability
- You pursue lifelong learning and encourage others to do so;
- Examine the details about your position of interest (linked below).
- If you think that you are a good match for the SVGCC, then, gather the following documents as part of your application:
- Cover Letter
- A recent Curriculum Vita
- Academic Transcripts
CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Friday 13th October, 2023.