The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit a qualified and innovative educator to deliver instruction in Chemistry for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The recruited person will be responsible for the delivery of teaching and learning in the field and for contributing towards the planning and effective running of the curriculum and the respective department.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the department and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on the curriculum as well as the standards of the discipline and in accordance with course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provision for students;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Lecturers should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least two years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field.
- If you think that you are a good match for the SVGCC, then gather the following documents as part of your application:
- Cover Letter
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Thursday, October 26th, 2023.