UWI MONA Bachelors of Science in Nursing at the SVGCC (Pre RN)
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) offers a Bachelors of Science in Nursing programme at the SVGCC on franchise from the UWI Mona Campus. This programme is a four (4) year Pre RN Bachelors programme and not a post RN programme.
The BScN application period closes Thursday 31st March, 2022.
- Complete and submit your online application form at https://www.mona.uwi.edu/apply. Select Campus:Mona-St. Vin & Gren Comm. Coll.
- Submit the following to the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) in Largo Height to facilitate the scheduling of an interview:
- Printed Online Confirmation Receipt
- Required documents (detailed below)
- Document processing fee of EC $25
Applicants are required to submit certified copies of their:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Professional certificates and/or Diplomas
- Marriage certificate/Deed Poll (whichever is applicable) if present name is different from that on documents
Applicants must also submit:
- Two (2) certified passport size photos
- A letter stating why you are interested in applying for the Bachelors in Nursing programme. Please address this letter to
Mrs. Samantha Minors-Rouse
St. Vincent and the Grenadines community College
- Two (2) current references
- Recent police record
- Transcripts from previous Educational Institutions
Click here for details regarding entry requirements
For queries or more information regarding the BScN Programme or application procedure please contact Sr. Roxanne Maloney at the Division of Nursing Education using the following contact information:
Telephone: (784) 456-1185 ext. 208