Division of Arts Science and General Studies (DASGS)
The following information applies to application for full-time entry into the Division and Arts, Sciences and General Studies (DASGS)
What do I need to apply?
1. A valid and working email address ( we recommend Gmail)
- You must be able to log in to this account. If you are creating an account for the purpose of applying, write down your password and keep it in a safe place.
- You will need the email address to create an account on our application system.
- Check this email account regularly after submitting your application, the SVGCC will use this email address to communicate with you.
2. All CSEC results
- You must enter ALL of your CSEC results in the relevant areas of the online form.
- You will be required to enter the following information for each subject: exam centre, candidate number, subject name, proficiency, grade, and year. Therefore, ensure you have all of this information available.
- It is recommended that you have a hard copy when completing the online application (printed or written) as it is easier for you to refer to the hard copy when entering your results.
- Please note that CCSLC qualifications WILL NOT be considered for entry into any division of the SVGCC.
How do I apply for entry?
Applications for full-time entry into the Division of Arts, Sciences, and General Studies and the Division of Technical and Vocational Education are completed and submitted using our online application system https://admissions.svgcc.vc.
When can I apply for entry?
The application period for this division is usually held in mid-August. The opening of applications closely follows the release of CXC’s May-June CSEC results for that year.
If the Application system is open You must complete and submit your application before the deadline.