Invitation To Apply for ISEP Scholarship 2023
Students are invited to apply to apply for the inaugural Scholarship offered by the Isle of Man and St Vincent and the Grenadines Education Programme (ISEP) for the academic years commencing in September 2023 and ending in 2025.
ISEP is a registered Charity which is dedicated to supporting the overall educational growth and development of the youth in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, through benefiting from partnership with educational and other entities in the Isle of Man. The Programme is fully funded and embodies the theme of the “Art of the Possible” which propounds that the possibilities are endless for young people, no matter what their personal circumstances may be.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade Annual Essay Writing Competition
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade recently launched its Annual Essay Writing Competition. The deadline for submission of essays is 31st May, 2023.
Click the links below for more information.
Job Opportunities - Lecturers/Instructors
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit qualified and innovative educators to deliver instruction in various subject areas for the 2023-2024 academic year. The specific fields of interest are:
DIVISION OF ARTS, SCIENCES AND GENERAL STUDIES (VILLA CAMPUS)
- Law (Full time)
- Physics (Full time)
- Computer Science (Part time)
- Business Law (Part time)
DIVISION OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (ARNOS VALE or DIAMOND CAMPUS)
- Human Relations (Full time)
- Communication Studies (Full time - Requires a background in Language or Linguistic Studies)
- Information Technology (Full time and Part time)
- Electrical Engineering (Full time)
- Mathematics (Full time and Part time)
Recruited persons will be responsible for the delivery of teaching and learning in their field and to contribute towards the planning and effective running of the curriculum and the respective department.
Job Opportunity - Clinical Instructors and Lecturers, DNE
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit qualified and innovative nurses to join our health education team at the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to nursing students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the division and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on industry standards, and in accordance with course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provision for students.
Read more: Job Opportunity - Clinical Instructors and Lecturers, DNE
Notice of Closure
The general public is asked to note that all Divisions, offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College will be closed on Wednesday 5th April, 2023 for our annual Track and Field Sports Day.
The SVGCC will remain closed on Thursday 6th April, 2023 for the Easter break.
Normal operating hours across all campuses will resume on Tuesday 11th April, 2023.
The SVGCC wishes all a peaceful and blessed Easter.