All incoming Bachelor and Master of Education students pursuing studies with the University of the West Indies (UWI) through the SVG Community College (SVGCC) are asked to note the following:
- Orientation will begin on the week of the 5th September, 2022. Details will be emailed to students at a later date.
- Teaching begins on the week of 12th September, 2022.
All incoming Primary and Secondary students to the Division of Teacher Education are asked to note the following:
Orientation takes place on Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th August 2022. The sessions begin at 8:00 a.m. in Lecture Theatre Two at the Villa Campus. Students are required to be in full uniform.
Classes begin on Monday 5th September, 2022. An opening assembly will take place at 8:00 a.m. in Lecture Theatre Two. Students are again required to be in full uniform.
The application period is open for persons seeking full-time admission into the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) to pursue the Registered Nursing associate degree programme. The programme is scheduled to begin in January 2023. Persons desirous of submitting an application must do so using the SVGCC's online application system https://admissions.svgcc.vc.
Interested applicants are strongly advised to carefully read:
- ALL instructions provided on the application site (https://admissions.svgcc.vc) before proceeding with the application - including the entry requirements
- ALL instructions provided during the completion of the application and after its submission
- Applicants are required to submit several pieces of documentation after submitting their online application. Kindly read ALL instructions provided regarding the submission of these documents.
This application period closes on Friday 26th August 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) has added new short courses to its current programme offerings, for the upcoming August/September period. The college is now accepting applications until August 2nd, 2022 for eleven (11) new short courses, including:
- Introduction to Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning Systems
- Basic Architectural Drafting
- Introduction to Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Food Preparation: International Cuisine
- Introduction to Bar Service & Beverage Management
- Introduction to Wholesaling, Retailing, Stock & Inventory
- Front Desk Service for the Hospitality Industry
- Events/Conference Planning & Management
- Introduction to Web Design
- Introduction to Cosmetology (Hair)
- Domestic Appliances Diagnostics & Repairs.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC), has announced the launch of two new certificate programmes.
The programmes, Occupational Health & Safety at Work and Logistics & Supply Chain Management, will be offered through the college’s Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies (DASGS). Both will run for approximately seven (7) weeks.
The application form can be downloaded using the link below and must be submitted directly to the DASGS divisional office at the college’s Villa campus.
The deadline for applications is Friday 24th June, 2022.