Job Opportunity - Vice Dean, DTE
The SVGCC invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Vice Dean: Division of Teacher Education.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’d love to have you on board if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, creative, and committed to excellence
- Can work independently while being committed to achieving team and organisational goals
- Are teachable and have high regard for integrity and accountability
- You are committed to lifelong learning and to helping others to do the same
DTE Application Update
Please note the application portal (https://admissions.svgcc.vc) is back online.
DTE Application Notice
Please note that we are experiencing technical difficulties with our application portal (https://admissions.svgcc.vc). Our team is currently working to restore service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
An update will be provided once service has been restored.
DTE Application Period Open
Our 2023 Division of Teacher Education (DTE) application period is now open.
The Division is offering the following programmes this application period:
- Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
- Early Childhood Education
- Technical and Vocational (TVET) - Industrial Arts
To apply visit https://admissions.svgcc.vc. This year’s application period will run until Friday 31st March, 2023.
SVGCC Launches eLearning Improvement Project
We (SVGCC) have partnered with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) to launch an initiative geared towards enhancing the college’s online teaching and learning capacity, as part of COL’s Virtual University for Small States of the Commonwealth (VUSSC). The project is expected to span two major phases, the first focusing on pedagogy, course design and development, and the second, on the development of eLearning policies and procedures.