Effective Monday 4th January 2021, and until further notice, there have been changes to the procedure for requesting a transcript from the Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies, the Division of Teacher Education and the Division of Technical and Vocational Education. Persons wishing to request a transcript from any of the aforementioned divisions are asked note the following:
Transcript Request Procedure
- Download the transcript request form.
- Complete the transcript request form. Please ensure that the information given is concise and accurate.
- Pay the transcript request fee of $20 to Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines account number 300156.
Please note the following:
- Given the temporary suspension of the acceptance and processing of regional and international mail by SVG Post, it will not be possible – for the moment – to mail transcripts to regional and international institutions. As such, kindly indicate a complete mailing address along with an email address for your indicated institution. Transcripts will be sent via email and then via regular mail as soon as this service is resumed.
- Persons will not be able to collect transcripts in person. Kindly indicate a local mailing address or email address.
- This revised procedure will remain in effect until further notice.
The administrative offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College will be closed on Thursday 31st December 2020 and Friday 1st January 2021. Regular business resumes on Monday 4th January 2021.
From our SVGCC family to yours...
The administrative offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College will be closed from the 18th - 27th of December 2020. Regular business resumes on Monday 28th December 2020.