The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit qualified and innovative nurses to join our health education team at the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to nursing students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the division and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on industry standards, and in accordance with course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provision for students.
The general public is asked to note that all Divisions, offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College will be closed on Wednesday 5th April, 2023 for our annual Track and Field Sports Day.
The SVGCC will remain closed on Thursday 6th April, 2023 for the Easter break.
Normal operating hours across all campuses will resume on Tuesday 11th April, 2023.
The SVGCC wishes all a peaceful and blessed Easter.
The SVGCC invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Vice Dean: Division of Teacher Education.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’d love to have you on board if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, creative, and committed to excellence
- Can work independently while being committed to achieving team and organisational goals
- Are teachable and have high regard for integrity and accountability
- You are committed to lifelong learning and to helping others to do the same
Please note the application portal (https://admissions.svgcc.vc) is back online.
Please note that we are experiencing technical difficulties with our application portal (https://admissions.svgcc.vc). Our team is currently working to restore service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
An update will be provided once service has been restored.