Creating Safe Spaces
Change is a fact of life. Even the most subtle changes, can create a demand that our minds and/or our bodies, adjust and adapt. Stress is a demand to adapt. Read the Counselling Department's newsletter for tips on managing your response.
The application period for full-time admission into the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) for the January 2021 intake is now open. Persons desirous of submitting an application must do so using the SVGCC's online application system https://admissions.svgcc.vc.
The Division is offering the following programme this application period:
- Associate Degree in Registered Nursing
Interested applicants are strongly advised to carefully read:
- ALL instructions provided on the application site (https://admissions.svgcc.vc) before proceeding with the application - including the entry requirements
- ALL instructions provided during the completion of the application and after its submission
Applicants are required to submit several pieces of documentation after submitting their online application. Kindly read ALL instructions provided regarding the submission of these documents.
This application period closes on Thursday 10th September 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
"Resilience" is the latest newsletter from the SVGCC's Counselling Department.
Resilience helps us to manage change. As we adjust to the new realities thrust upon us by COVID19, we have been forced to tap into resources we may not know we had and to adjust our lives and thoughts to our evolving situation.
Click the link below to access your copy.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is interested in offering a Masters in Nursing, with specialisations in Nursing Administration and Nursing Education.
- Programme will be done in collaboration with the School of Nursing, Cave Hill campus, University of the West Indies, Barbados;
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) years’ post RN experience;
- Intended start date is September 2020;
- Programme will be offered on a part-time basis;
- Length of the programme is two (2) years;
- Blended teaching approach (online delivery and face-to-face);
- An expression of interest is not a commitment or offer of a placement in the programme.