Topics and Upcoming and Dates
- Healthy Leadership Skills - Monday 24th August @ 10:30 - 12:30 - SVGCC Villa Campus - Teacher's Lounge
- A Career in Agriculture - Monday 24th August @ 1:30 - 3:00 - SVGCC Villa Campus - Teacher's Lounge
- Occupational Therapy - A Career in Helping Special Needs/Differently-abled children and their families - Tuesday 25th August @ 10:00 - 12:00 -SVGCC Villa Campus. - Teacher's Lounge
- Time Management Part 2 and Learning/Study Skills - Tuesday 25th @ 1:30 - 3:00 - SVGCC Villa Campus - - Teacher's Lounge
- Preparing for University - Transitioning from college to University - Wednesday 26th @ 10:00 - 12:30 - SVGCC Villa Campus - Teacher's Lounge
- CV/Resume Writing - Wednesday 26th @ 1:30 - 3:00 - SVGCC Villa Campus - Teacher's Lounge
St. Joseph’s Convent Kingstown’s (SJCK) compound received a colourful addition by way of a mural created by six students enrolled in the Fine Art, Design and Cultural Communications (FADCC) Associate Degree programme at the St. Vincent & the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC).
Courage to Hope
Most of us are experiencing the pressure of the COVID changes, life stressors, work stress and if we are to do a survey we can safely predict that the last five months have been the most stressful for all of us. This month in our newsletter we are continuing to provide tools and skills to help you rebuild your hope, resilience and manage stress levels as best as possible. We hope this piece provides support and we encourage you to reach out and utilize the counselling service for support. We are extending compassion and comfort to the many who are grieving and experiencing difficult emotions at this time. We encourage you to take the time to utilize the many tools and support systems around you to refuel and find balance.
Creating Safe Spaces
Change is a fact of life. Even the most subtle changes, can create a demand that our minds and/or our bodies, adjust and adapt. Stress is a demand to adapt. Read the Counselling Department's newsletter for tips on managing your response.
The application period for full-time admission into the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) for the January 2021 intake is now open. Persons desirous of submitting an application must do so using the SVGCC's online application system https://admissions.svgcc.vc.
The Division is offering the following programme this application period:
- Associate Degree in Registered Nursing
Interested applicants are strongly advised to carefully read:
- ALL instructions provided on the application site (https://admissions.svgcc.vc) before proceeding with the application - including the entry requirements
- ALL instructions provided during the completion of the application and after its submission
Applicants are required to submit several pieces of documentation after submitting their online application. Kindly read ALL instructions provided regarding the submission of these documents.
This application period closes on Thursday 10th September 2020 at 11:59 p.m.