All campuses of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will remain closed for an additional week. The new anticipated reopening date is now Tuesday 14th April 2020.
Please be reminded that this situation is ongoing. The SVGCC will continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and will publish any further updates via this medium.
The SVGCC's 2020 Graduation Ceremony, previously scheduled for 23rd June 2020, has been postponed to a date to be determined.
Persons who have not yet made payments are advised to hold until the offices reopen and a new deadline is announced.
Given the temporary closure of all divisions and administrative departments of the SVGCC, there have been changes to the procedure for requesting a transcript from the Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies, the Division of Teacher Education and the Division of Technical and Vocational Education. Persons wishing to request a transcript from any of the aforementioned divisions are asked note the following:
Transcript Request Procedure
- Download the transcript request form.
- Complete the transcript request form. Please ensure that the information given is concise and accurate.
- Pay the transcript request fee of $20 to Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines account 300156.
Please note the following:
- Given the temporary suspension of the acceptance and processing of regional and international mail by SVG Post, it will not be possible – for the moment – to mail transcripts to regional and international institutions. As such, kindly indicate a complete mailing address along with an email address for your indicated institution. Transcripts will be sent via email and then via regular mail as soon as this service is resumed.
- Persons will not be able to collect transcripts in person. Kindly indicate a local mailing address or email address.
Please be advised that the deadline for the payment of graduation fees has been extended to April 10, 2020.
All divisions and campuses of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will close for two weeks in the first instance, starting Monday 23rd March 2020 to Friday 3rd April 2020.
Full-time and part-time students are advised to contact their lecturers and/or programme coordinators for information regarding access to course materials and submission of outstanding work.
Other queries can be directed to your Dean/Deputy Dean or divisional offices. The email addresses of the divisional offices are as follows:
Monitor the local and global situation regarding COVID-19 by checking reliable sources for information and continue to follow safety precautions. Remember
- wash your hands frequently (with soap and for at least 20 seconds)
- avoid shaking hands
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze