Please be advised that all campuses of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will remain closed until further notice.
Be further advised that the SVGCC's 2020 Graduation Ceremony remains postponed.
Applicants for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing programme are asked to note that the UWI Open Campus Office will be opened tomorrow, Thursday 9th April 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The personnel at the UWI Open Campus will be available to provide certificate verification services.
All campuses of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will remain closed for an additional week. The new anticipated reopening date is now Tuesday 14th April 2020.
Please be reminded that this situation is ongoing. The SVGCC will continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and will publish any further updates via this medium.
The SVGCC's 2020 Graduation Ceremony, previously scheduled for 23rd June 2020, has been postponed to a date to be determined.
Persons who have not yet made payments are advised to hold until the offices reopen and a new deadline is announced.
Given the temporary closure of all divisions and administrative departments of the SVGCC, there have been changes to the procedure for requesting a transcript from the Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies, the Division of Teacher Education and the Division of Technical and Vocational Education. Persons wishing to request a transcript from any of the aforementioned divisions are asked note the following:
Transcript Request Procedure
- Download the transcript request form.
- Complete the transcript request form. Please ensure that the information given is concise and accurate.
- Pay the transcript request fee of $20 to Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines account 300156.
Please note the following:
- Given the temporary suspension of the acceptance and processing of regional and international mail by SVG Post, it will not be possible – for the moment – to mail transcripts to regional and international institutions. As such, kindly indicate a complete mailing address along with an email address for your indicated institution. Transcripts will be sent via email and then via regular mail as soon as this service is resumed.
- Persons will not be able to collect transcripts in person. Kindly indicate a local mailing address or email address.