The BScN application period has been extended to Wednesday July 15th 2020. All applicants are kindly asked to call or Whatsapp Sr Roxanne Stowe-Maloney at 528-5087 as soon as they have submitted their application in the UWI portal so they can be scheduled for an interview.
Interviews begin on July 13th 2020.
- Complete and submit your online application form at the UWI Mona website https://www.mona.uwi.edu/admissions/ and select Nursing BSc St Vin &Gren TLI (NUBS-BSC-V-T)
- Submit the following to the Division of Nursing Education (DNE) in Largo Height:
- Printed Online Confirmation Receipt
- Required documents (detailed below)
- Document processing fee of EC $25
Applicants are required to submit certified copies of their:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Professional certificates and/or Diplomas
- Marriage certificate/Deed Poll (whichever is applicable) if present name is different from that on documents
- Two (2) passport size photos MUST BE certified
- A hand written letter stating why you are interested in applying for the Bachelors in Nursing programme. Please address this letter to
Mrs. Samantha Minors-Rouse
St. Vincent and the Grenadines community College
- Recent police record
- Transcripts from previous Educational Institutions
Click here for details regarding entry requirements.
For more information regarding the BScN Programme or application procedure please contact Sr. Roxanne Stowe-Maloney.
The Counselling Department continues our Career and Leadership Seminars. Registration is open! Two seminars in one day!! Topics: Understanding Emotional and Cultural Intelligence in the Workplace and Working with Different Personalities in the Workplace. The presenter is from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Mr Yohance Ayodike. Let us give him a warm Vincy welcome by participating and registering.
The seminars will be Monday 6th July 2020 at 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and the afternoon session will be 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Location: SVGCC Villa campus, Language Lab and online via google meet. When you register kindly indicate if you're interested in one or both sessions. You could register for both sessions or register for one. The same rules apply - the first 10 persons to register will be given access to be in the seminar room. WhatsApp or Email for more information.
See flyer below for details and how to register.
Career and Leadership Seminars
The Counselling Department will be hosting a series of Career and Leadership seminars/ workshops June 23rd to August 14th, 2020. All seminars will be hosted online and all are invited to attend.
We all struggle with time, in study or the world of work, and this struggle can significantly affect our work and productivity. Learn new skills and information about careers in different fields of study from local and regional experts in their fields. Take a moment whether it's from studying or scrolling social media.
We got you! Register now! See flyer for more details.
Language, music and words influence how we perceive the world. The Counselling Department launched inspirational poetry sessions that are shared once a week to provide creative support to members of the SVGCC Community.
This week our inspirational poetry focuses on digging deep and reaching for the courage within to overcome feelings of defeat and disappointment. We hope that these sessions help to enhance your emotional and psychological self-care practices and inspire you.
Stay safe and stay grounded - SVGCC Counselling Department.