Full-time classes at the various divisions of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will resume on the following dates:
- Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies (DASGS) - Monday 14th January, 2019
- Division of Technical and Vocational Education (DTVE) - Monday 14th January, 2019
- Division of Nursing Education (DNE)
- Associate Degree, Registered Nursing - Monday 14th January, 2019
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing - - Monday 21st January, 2019
- Division of Teacher Education (DTE) - Monday 21st January, 2019
Orientation for Nursing Assistant students will commence on Monday 14th January, 2019. Nursing Assistant students are required to wear their uniform (if completed), or a black knee-length skirt and a white shirt at orientation.
All offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will close on Friday 21st December 2018 at noon. Offices and libraries will reopen on Wednesday 2nd January 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
The SVGCC wishes all a blessed Christmas season.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College invites applications from persons interested in completing a part-time Associate Degree in the following areas:
- Software Development
Application forms along with the relevant documents should be submitted to the Registrar's Office by Friday 4th January 2019. Registration will take place from 9th - 10th January 2019. Classes will begin on 14th January 2019.
Tuition Scholarships are available.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of Deputy Dean of the Division Nursing Education, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Community College.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants should have:
- Preferably at least a Masters degree and extensive relevant experience in Nursing Education/Administration;
- Strong administrative skills and organisational ability;
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures, including within an institution of higher learning;
- Strong computer skills;
- Experience in planning and development;
- Good team building skills.
Applications should be submitted no later than Wednesday December 19, 2018. Should you require any further information please contact the Registrar at telephone number 457-4503.
All offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will close at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday 25th October 2018. All divisions, offices and libraries will be closed on Friday 26th October 2018.
Regular operating hours and all classes resume on Monday 29th October 2018.
The SVGCC wishes all Vincentians a Happy Independence.